Browse by Platform
For AOG support:
For assistance with APO:
Or Email Us:
APO SPECIAL CAMPAIGN
B787 MLG TRUCK BEAM, BRAKE SLEEVE ASSEMBLY
APO SPECIAL CAMPAIGN
B737NG 46 PERSON LIFERAFT ASSEMBLY (DETAILS
The item(s) listed are subject to prior sale and availability at time of ordering
| © VAS Aero Services, LLC
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much does it cost to view and browse VAS inventory online?
It is FREE to search and view inventory 24-hours a day in real-time.
2. What are the Search Box features?
The Search Box allows you to search up to 25 part numbers at a time. The Search Box will auto-fill part numbers as you type to help identify potential alternates.
3. I don’t have a log-in or have never purchased from VAS, how can I sign-up to begin purchasing?
so we can prepare you as a customer in our system.
4. When will I receive my order?
Your order will be shipped in 2-3 business days unless otherwise requested.
5. How can I get the order expedited on an AOG status?
Please call our AOG line at 1-866-865-8623 or contact Sales at 1-561-998-9330 so your order can be expedited with priority.
6. How can I check the status of my order(s)?
Account Settings allows you to track order status, view history, and edit account details.
7. How can I find alternate part numbers if my desired request is not available?
Alternate part numbers are available in the information box next to your part number. Our Sales and Assets team are also available to locate alternate part numbers for you by emailing
8. How can I find Service Bulletins, Airworthiness Directives, or any modifications to my request?
SB, AD, and other mods are available in the trace link next to your part number. Our Sales and Assets team are also available to locate the information for you.
9. What if a part number is not available in stock?
Please contact our Sales and Marketing team who will source the part number for you through our global network of partners by emailing
10. I need further details about a specific part, where can I go?
Please contact our Sales and Marketing team who will help you with any specific details by emailing
11. How can I retrieve my log-in and/or password if I lost it?
Click on the My loAccount page and select Forgot Password or email
12. Can you manage a repairable part back to serviceable or better condition?
Please contact our repair management group to service your order based on requirements and lead-times.
13. How can my search requests be saved to buy at a later time?
The Shopping Cart will save parts until you are ready to purchase. It is not guaranteed the part will still be available until check-out.
14. How can I secure parts I require regularly?
Please contact Sales and Marketing at
for help on securing a consistent supply of parts.
15. What is the return policy?
The return policy is located on the Contact Us page. You can start the return process by filling out the form on the My Account page.